Thursday, November 20, 2008

3 Words... Walking, Cucumber, Black-Eye








What do these 3 words mean, well let me explain. I came home today on my break because I had forgotten some papers. When I walked in I was greeted by a tough looking little boy that just so happened to be my son. His right eye had a bad scratch on it that was all puffed up, and from a distant looked like a black eye. It is a long story, let me shorten it by saying we might have to fire the help!:) Sorry Grammy. Anyway, so "the help" gave him a fat juicy cucumber to try to make amends. Then to prove that you can't keep a good man down he decided to continually walk around the living room, with cucumber, black eye and all!!






I hope you enjoy the pics and videos:)




































2 comments:

Kim said...

Love it! I can't believe he is starting to walk! Jack is still mastering sitting up at 12 months! ;) Ha! Anyhow, sure wish yall lived closer...we'd have SO MUCH FUN!!

heatherw said...

Joni he is super cute! DOn't cucumbers help with eye puffiness?