Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Happy Halloween," said the sock monkey to the cow.

Here is Grant and Addison sitting so sweetly... Here Addison is wanting to kiss Grant, but he just didn't feel like kissing right now...


My sweet sock monkey...

Today Grant is 9 months and I can't believe it!!!! He is starting to say the m sounds, so he crawls around saying "mom,mom,mom,mom,mom" which I love. He prays before he eats, sometimes screaming for his food while his hands are clasped:) He stands up without holding onto anything, and has taken 3 steps, but is by no means walking (thank goodness)!!! We found out while we were in Texas last week that he is very loud. He just gets so excited and has a high pitch squeal that really only dogs should be able to hear! But he still is a GREAT baby!! We love and enjoy every moment we are blessed to spend with him!!



This is why my paper is wrinkled...




I think you might be able to actually see his teeth in this pic...




Ok this picture I just wanted to know if you can tell how big his thighs are!! Every time we put pants on him, it takes a few trys to pull them over these babies:)




And here are just a couple of pics from this morning of him playing...













Thank you Doodaa and Pops for his adoption and Halloween prize!! We love you so much and miss you more:)







5 comments:

Kim W. said...

Cutest little sock monkey I've ever seen! Pretty cute!! Hope yall are doing great! And Happy 9 months, Grant!

Tricia said...

He is precious!!! I really want to see you sometime! When?

Unknown said...

I love the sock monkey costume! It's so cute!

I have a Nikon D70. I highly, highly recommend a dslr camera (my brother has a Canon Rebel, and they are great, too.) Thanks for the compliment on my pics!

heatherw said...

We loved seeing you guys, congratulations on the "final" adoption!

Amber Smith said...

The sock monkey is SO sweet! What a cute costume, and, even cuter, are those thighs!