Saturday, January 24, 2009

First Haircut & Birthday Invitation


Ok I ordered Grant's birthday invitations off of my new favorite website (thanks to Amber), http://www.etsy.com/ . I shop on it ALL the time for personalized stuff. Anyway I thought these turned out cute and wanted to share.

Usually people do before and after pictures, but since I am still not a pro at blogging you are going to have to settle for the after then before then during pictures:)



Grant got his first haircut yesterday and was awesome! He sat up so big in his chair and stuffed his mouth full of teddy grahams.




Here is what Grant looks like now...a 3 year old:)



Now the before...all I have to say is party in the back!










Sitting so sweetly while Ms. Tori cut his hair...








I hope all is well with everyone.


Sidenote to Mitzy: Your blog will not let me make a comment, but please know I am so proud of how much you have been posting lately:) Thatch looks awesome with his new haircut! Love it!!












4 comments:

Kim W. said...

Joni! I SO LOVE ETSY, TOO! I think we talked about that when you were here though...my bad! Anyhow, super cute invitations! Wish we lived close enough to go! Anyhow, I hope Grant has a great birthday! He is SUCH a big boy! And by the way, I LOVE his haircut!

mitzi said...

I'm loving how your angelic child sat there like the sweet boy he is while mine cried like his limbs were being ripped off!!! LOL!! And just for the record, I love ETSY too!!! Love you!

Katie said...

I love the pics of his haircut!! Emma has so much hair already she has the mullet look going on! I think we will need a haircut soon. :) I can't believe Grant is already 1! I hope he has a wonderful birthday!!! Love you!

Mere Ware said...

So freaking cute!!! Sorry I haven't called you back. I have had NO VOICE all weekend and today. I think I am better now. I will call you tomorrow! Love you, friend!