Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Praise God from Whom ALL Blessings Flow

Doodaa got the results back from her cancer tests and they came back AWESOME! Her cancer was isolated to that one spot on her breast and nowhere else in her body! She is going to have an outpatient surgery on Monday to clear out more tissue and will check her lymph nodes. God is so good!! Thank you all for your prayers, they are much appreciated:) Grant turned 11 months last Thursday! Time is flying. He looks so big in his big boy chair at the table. He loves to eat meals together as a family. The only annoying thing is that he rather eat off our plate then his own, but I can't really be upset b/c I do that all the time:)!!

Well he did get one of his wishes for Christmas, his own real toy box. He loves it. Pops made this for him with a lid that holds open and slowly closes! We love it so much it ranks right up there with the radio flyer!!



Here are just a couple of funny pics that made me laugh and so I thought I would share...
















Ok if this doesn't make you sad I don't know what will. Today my mom called me at school b/c Grant was wheezing really bad. We took him immediately to the doctor where he had to have blood taken, x-rays, and a breathing treatment all of which he did not care for. Turns out he has RSV, but thankfully we do not have to go to the hospital. We just have to give him his breathing treatments at home.





It's ok, I shed a tear too:(




























































5 comments:

annalee said...

PRAISE GOD for the WONDERFUL news! that is HUGE!
and i'm praying for QUICK healing from the dreaded RSV. so sad for your little buddy.

Glynis said...

First, Praise God for the good report on DooDaa!
We'll be praying for Grant and a speedy recovery. Bright had RSV when he was about 4 months old. Kids are so resilient, though, they pull through wonderfully.

heatherw said...

Joni I'm so glad everything is great with your mother-in-law, yipee for God!

Katie said...

Ok, I got your message last night but as you know I am having trouble returning all the calls between sleeping and feeding little Emma. She is so sweet and I am totally in LOVE!! I can't wait for you and Grant to meet her!I hope Grant is feeling better... I am afraid to take Emma anywhere for fear she will get RSV...

I love you guys and can't wait to catch up soon. Our address is
1413 Huntington Dr., Edmond, Ok 73012

Tricia said...

I am praying...please keep us updated. I am going to miss you this weekend! Love you!
Grant is so cute by the way!!!