Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Beau





I know, I know, I know Monica! I am two days late on getting Beau's birthday poem posted, but I have it now so here it goes!!
It's amazing how time flies
It seems like forever ago when we met
You were 21, I was 19
Together we made a set
You would throw rocks at my dorm window
Sweet poems you would disperse
You even sent me a dozen roses
With a card that read "Congrats you are the first"
You love to tell everyone where we met
You tell them it was in a bar
You will do anything to get a reaction
Even if from the truth it is far
You make me laugh harder then anyone
I know that doesn't shock you
When you read this you will say
"Oh that is definitely true!"
I love your sense of humor,
Your sweet spirit and your smarts
I love that you are my best friend,
Grant's daddy, and a man after God's own heart
So Happy Birthday Beau Baby
You are officially thirty-one
I love you I love you I love you
And now my poem is done!!



Happy Birthday

3 comments:

Big Papa said...

Bless!
Thank God for Beau, he is the perfect man for my hilarious sister since he is almost as funny as she is.
I'm so glad you officially celebrated the birth of your man with a poem....I was getting worried! ;-)
The Gautney gang loves the Bennett bunch!!

Kim said...

Yeah...Aaron's birthday is in August...wanna write him a sweet little poem for me, for him!? :) You are the best little poem-writer you!!! Happy Birthday, Beau! Sure can't wait to see yall again! Hurry up and come back this way! ;)

Trent and Mindy said...

Happy Birthday to THE BEAU! I'm so glad you were stubborn enough to find out about Joni even though I wasn't much help.

Much love Beau - Beau!!!