Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Steven





Today is Steven's Birthday
He is now 7 years old
He is my oldest brother's youngest
Now here is his story retold
He was born, I don't know
I'd say around a normal 7 pounds
He reminded me of my older brother Trent
Which meant he would grow with leaps and bounds
He was the cutest baby
When he'd smile his eyes automatically closed
But growing to 26 pounds at 6 months
I guess that's just how it goes
As you can see he is a very handsome boy
And is now of a normal size
The bad thing about my stupid camera
Is that it gave him red eyes:)
Anyway we are so thankful for Steven
Our family wouldn't be complete without him
He truly makes a room light up
When it was originally very dim
He has such a fun loving spirit
And always something funny to say
But today I just wanted to take the time
To wish Steven a Happy Birthday!!:)
We love you Steven
I can't wait to see your new bike that you took for a test drive in Target today:)


1 comments:

Todd and Julie said...

You are an awesome aunt. Thanks for writing the sweetest poem for Steven. He had a great birthday.
Love Ya!