Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Day at the Park

This post is for my lovely and HONEST sister Monica. She has informed me that I need to post some more pictures that are not related to the delivery room.

On that note, Monica, Emma, and Kado came and stayed with us Sunday through Wednesday. We had the BEST time with them, as we always do!! We decided to take the boys to the park because it was beautiful outside. I tried to get pics of the boys together, but they were much too active to be still.
Here is Kado...

Monica & Emma... Grant going down the slide by himself...



Love the static in his hair:)...


After getting home, eating, and giving baths, we were hungry for some ice cream.
I love this picture of Emma and Grant!! And yes he is in his PJS!!


Tonight it was so nice outside so Grant and I hung out on the deck for a while.





Please do not comment about "Ralph". For those of you who have never been formally introduced, that is the name of my cold sore. Long story, but a lady from my church named it, and said we should put it on the prayer list!! She was joking, at least I think she was:)!!

Here are a some recent pics of sweet Gracelyn Mae!! She is soooo beautiful!!!




Anyway for those of you that were needing some new pictures, there they are. I hope your happy now:)











2 comments:

Kim said...

RALPH! Ha! How's Ralphy doing there, Joni!? :) Just kidding...I get "Ralphs" about 2x a year, and they are HORRIBLE! So, I can't make fun! But I do have lots of sympathy for you! Anyhow, I liked all the pictures! Thanks! But my favorite pics were of Grant in his PJs! I am glad I'm not the only one who's been seen in public with their kids in their PJs! :) And best of all, I think I am gonna have icecream for breakfast, thanks to that picture! It just looked too good! Bring on the mint chocolate chip! Miss ya!

Tricia said...

Grant is so big and so cute! WOW!
I love seeing your updates. I miss you!!!