Saturday, May 23, 2009

Singing in the Rain

My mom is leaving in a week for the summer, since her J-O-B:) will be done, so she has graciously offered to help me spring clean. So today we cleaned out our garage downstairs, and the one upstairs!! While cleaning, Grant enjoyed running around and playing outside (and no he is not wearing shoes!). All of a sudden it started pouring down rain, which only lasted for maybe 5 minutes, but we decided to let him play in it. He had the BEST time!!!

You can tell in each picture how the rain keeps coming down harder and harder...




I love this pic!!!


This sums up the whole 5 minutes!! It was sooo worth getting drenched:)
Thank you God for little boys!!


This video cracks me up b/c he tries to sip up water out of a puddle like Jessie (our dog)!!
**I do a lot of unnecessary talking in this video. Please feel free to turn down the volume!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Joni...you don't do a lot of unnecessary talking...come on now! :) Haha! I love ya! I think the pics are so cute! Jack would play in the rain all day, but Jake...not so much. I've got to toughen him up! Anyhow, I love the smiling pic of Grant towards the end. So precious. And you are so right...thank God for little boys! Hope yall are having a great weekend! Miss you!

Trent and Mindy said...

He is such a doll and growing up way too fast. I love that Jesse is teaching Grant so many tricks :) I just can't get over how tall Grant is these days. I can't wait to see all of you in just a couple weeks. I feel like it's been too long since I have gotten to actually play with him.

Matt&Maisie said...

Hi Joni!
I don't know if you remember me, but I am friends with Jen (Patton) and Glynis. I found your blog off of Glynis's. I want you to know how much I enjoy reading about your precious little guy. We have a Grant, also, who brings us such joy. Take care!
Sincerely,
Maisie (Gibson) Clifton

Matt&Maisie said...

We just moved to Des Moines in Nov from KC. It's a very nice city. Where do you guys live?

Big Papa said...

Love it! Drinking water off the ground......Classic Grant! ;-)
Love,
Your favorite sister