Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'll Post More Later...

We just got back from a week in Kansas City, but my camera wasn't working so I am waiting on a cd of pics from our friends that went with us. So for now I will just share a couple of sweet pictures.

Here is my handsome boy before going to VBS...
This is what happens EVERY night. We watch either the Backyardigans, or Wonder Pets (both awesome shows) and then go lay him in bed. Grant will lay with either Beau or I but he always wants his momma to lay him down!!:)
Ok, here is something that Grant has been doing for a while now, and everyone has told me to get it on video. He walks with his hands behind his back! It is the cutest thing...


5 comments:

Big Papa said...

You're right, it is the cutest thing! He is so precious, and such a big boy....and it's about time you posted! ;-)
love ya!
Aunt Mo

suetmom said...

This is such a great video clip! I love his "attitude" with the hands! Thanks for sharing!

Miranda said...

What a cute little guy he is!!

Tricia said...

He is getting so big! I would love to see yall!!!

Manna Global Ministries said...

come on already and post about how much fun you had at my house!! ;-)
hugs!!!