Monday, December 15, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is...

#1. A new toy box. I mean what do you think people, really a pampers box, come on!! #2. A cell phone that works. This was fun for about a minute, until I realized the buttons don't even work!!



#3. My FOUR top teeth. That's right I have 4 top teeth coming in right now!! And just a side note: Sorry Mommy and Daddy for the little bit of extra screaming. You just gotta understand, these things HURT!!




#4. Some money. Look I'm only 10 months old, I'm not asking for a lot. Maybe just a couple dollars for some ice cream!


#5. A white Christmas. I think I would make a darn cute snow angel.









#6. Directions for this thing. I mean really, why would they put a closing at one end!!!










#7. Some new running shoes. I am not kidding people, I am fast:)






#8. My own cleaning supplies. I am really good at helping out around the house!!







#9 and #10...

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I can't wait to come to TEXAS and spend time with family and friends!!


I love you all,
Grant
















5 comments:

annalee said...

and merry christmas to you! great list grant, hope you get it all and then some!

mitzi said...

I LOVE IT...we hope that we still get to see you guys, just don't know with everything going on...if you don't know what I'm talking about...call me ASAP. And shut up...we have those exact xmas pjs! Love you all!

heatherw said...

Oh Joni, 4 top teeth?! That's amazing...hope he gets them before Christmas, that would be a present for you guys too :)

Kim said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE! Merry Christmas, Grant!!

Miranda said...

He is such a cutie!