Thursday, June 25, 2009

Grant's Big Boy Room

Yes I know that he is only 17 months, but he is a climber! It will not be long until he is able to get out of his crib. He can already climb in and out of his port-a-crib! Anyway we have had fun starting to put his new room together, and he LOVES it! He goes in there everyday and reads books on his beanbag!



My big boy...


On father's day some friends inviting Grant and I over for lunch and swimming since Beau is in the mountains somewhere! We had so much fun! These two pics don't show him in the water, but trust me he loves to swim!!!





I have never had problems with this child wanting to sleep, EXCEPT for yesterday! For some reason he did not want to take a nap! I ended up just letting him play, and finally at 2:20 this is what happened...

I have some friends that are from Missouri like myself, and got Grant this precious Mizzou shirt...


Side note to Monica: I will post about the GREAT time we had at your house when Tammy hurries up and gives me the pictures!! It is soooo her fault! WHAT?? I know!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Okay...I think he is so stinkin' cute!! And ofcourse, I still think he and Jack look SO MUCH ALIKE! I can't believe it!! I think he may be bigger than Jack though, which I thought was impossible...Jack is a chunk! But he is short...so Grant has him beat in that category, hands down!! Anyhow, LOVE LOVE LOVE his bed! Jake always loved his "Big Boy Bed" (BBB) and wanted to go and play on it, too. And shockingly enough, he really wasn't ever scared to sleep on it. I woulda sworn he woulda been. But anyhow, I am being chatty Cathy on a comment, so I will email you next time I have so much to say! ;) Hope you have a fabulous day!!

Trent and Mindy said...

Holy cow. Grant looks like he's 37 months not 17 months. What a great little boy. The room looks awesome.

Tricia said...

He is so cute! And I love his room! Sam moved into his big boy bed at that age. He can do it. I miss you and I wish our boys could play together. Love you!