Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving in December

First off if you didn't get a Christmas card I am sorry, I did not order enough and I am too lazy to order more. Here are the 3 pictures I used, so here's your Merry Christmas card...








I just love this vest on him! No other reason for this pic!



The week before we left for Thanksgiving, Grant got the stomache flu! He was pitiful! It broke my heart!


I was sitting next to him on the couch talking with a friend on the phone rubbing his head, and when I looked down he was out!


This is on our 13 hour Thanksgiving trip to Beau's house! Grant LOVES to listen to my ipod and watch "Boots"! He did awesome! I was so proud of how he traveled!



Once we arrived on the ranch I didn't see Grant until it was time to come back home, 5 days later!! He loved being there to say the least! The weather was perfect, and he played outside from the time the sun came up until it went down! Everyday he went out and fed Pretty Girl (horse) and the cows with Pops!











Here he is chasing cows. Dangerous? Probably!



Playing football with his cousins...




MIA (Kristy) and Beau



Colt and Grant





Jace



Doodoo (Doodaa) and Pops


After the fabulous Thanksgiving meal, we all headed to the park to play












More pictures of Grant outside, climbing a fence to check on the horse.







Eating his 15th peanutbutter ball ...





Pops reading the kids "The Polar Express". Grant NOT listening!






Pops and Doodaa with the grandkids

Rusty, Heather, Colt, and Cassie





Kristy, Joel, Jace, and Kennedi









The Polar Express train ride!!!















Sweet Thatcher! We love you!!












Beau, Grant and I left 70 degree weather, right after the train ride and drove to Amarillo to spend the night. When we woke up the next morning this is what it looked like outside!!















































0 comments: