Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma!!! (a day late)







Since Emma ALWAYS wants to have a "sing off" with me, I thought it would be fun to write her poem to the tune of..."I Will Survive"

At first she was small

She was oh so sweet

But now she's grown and beautiful

We worry about the boys she'll meet.

We spend oh so many nights

Thinking 'bout the times we've spent with her

There's many tears

From a lot of laughter.

And now she's back

From being out of state

She's now that awesome little person

To hang out with,

We just can't wait.

I now am running out of words

So I better cut this short

Happy Birthday

And I hope you don't end up in court:)

EMMA ROO:) LOVE YOU

***I know people I really should have been a song writer! Dang! I am totally in the wrong profession!!

4 comments:

Kim W. said...

You crack me up! I have to admit...I read it and sang along, out loud, and Jake just kind of looked at me like, "evidently you don't know this song too well, do you momma?" Ha! You are funny! Give Grant high-5's from the Watson boys!

Glynis said...

Not bad, but I think our "I Have a ceiling fan" song was better! ;)

Katie said...

Ok, Love the song! You are such a great aunt... Emma is so big in those pictures... I remember when she was such a tiny little thing! Wow we are getting old! Love you!! !

Big Papa said...

Hey Jones..you are the coolest aunt in the world! Look forward to seeing you this weekend. Stay cool!