Saturday, September 6, 2008

Up, Up, And Away!!!

Beau was so sweet this morning and played with Grant while I slept:). About 9:30 I heard a strange noise outside my window. I yelled out to Beau, or yelled at him however you want to word it:), that I thought I heard a hot air balloon. He of course thought I was crazy, but looked out the back deck windows, and to his surprise, and mine there were hot air balloons. That's right, plural!! There were several. It was awesome!! Beau started talking to the people in this first balloon and told them we wanted a picture, and they said to go to the front yard. This is what we saw...(Oh, and I might have still been in my pj's)




This picture was taken off our back deck...



I of course can never post without showing Grant. This is his favorite place to play while I am putting away groceries. And yes those are John Deer socks he is wearing, and yes I know they don't match! I came home at lunch one day this week. When I walked in I saw Jessie first and she was soaked!! I thought my mom had left her outside in the pouring rain, but then I saw Grant and mom and they look just like my wet dog!! Mom is laughing telling me how she let Jessie out and she ran away. The only shoes nearby were mine, I wear an 11 and she wears an 8. In the pouring down rain my mother was running after the dog, carrying the baby, and wearing shoes that kept slipping off! I don't care who you are, that is a great story:)


Here are some cute pics...









3 comments:

Tricia said...

Okay, my first question is how did you know that you were hearing a hot air balloon? They were awesome by the way!
And Grant is still just as cute as ever! I am glad that you guys are doing so well.

mitzi said...

LOVE the pics! And the story about the dog, Grammy, and the rain totally made me laugh! I promise I'll send your little 'package' in the mail soon...hopefully this week. Loved talking to you the other day! Love you!

Kim said...

That IS a good story! :) And I love the pictures of sweet Grant...especially the up-close ones. He is just too sweet!