Monday, September 1, 2008

Watch Out London Here We Come!

Ok if you remember my post from this morning, yes I know two posts in one day out of control, I was wishing Grant a Happy 7 Month-Day. Well it is now 6:15 pm and this is what he was doing in his room. He was playing with Lionel the Lion just like any other day, except today he started WALKING with Lionel!!! I yelled for Beau to come in, and I went to grab the camera. Of course when we get back in there he wouldn't do it. That is why you see Beau stand him up, but I promise he was doing it earlier by himself. Anyway long story short I think we might be headed to the 2012 Olympics in London for some gold:)

5 comments:

Amber Smith said...

Joni-
I ordered Grant's onesies from etsy.com. The vendor's name was handmadejig. Here is a link to one of the things that she has for sale. She has lots of cute designs.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14760228

I'm glad that you enjoyed them!

Amber

Glynis said...

Oh heavens! You're going to have so much fun chasing after him!
Sorry we weren't able to catch up with you this weekend. I miss you guys - we have to find time to meet soon!

Tricia said...

Well, little super Grant is doing great! I can't believe he is already walking with a toy. He is such a big boy!

Mere Ware said...

That kid is a freak...I mean that in the best way, friend! Walking around at 7 months!! What the heck??? I love him and miss him sooo much. I love and miss you too...but he looks a lot cuter pushing a lion around the room than you would!

heatherw said...

Maybe he'll beat the 8 gold medal record!