Saturday, February 28, 2009

First Date and First Sleep Over...???

I know that the title sounds a little misleading, but it is the truth. For Valentine's Day Grant asked his best friend Addison out for dinner and she and her parents agreed:) He thought it was only appropriate to buy her a chocolate rose and buy her supper since he is a gentleman!! Here is Addison, Grant, and Elmo outside of the restaurant...ps she loved the rose!!


First sleep over...
Beau and Chris were out of town last Friday so Tammy and Addison came and spent the night at our house. We ALL had the best time!! Addi and Grant played together so sweetly and then relaxed in front of the TV before bed:) Precious!!!






Thursday we gave my friend Rachel a baby shower at school. I called the same awesome lady that made Grant's birthday cake to make one for the party. I think she did another amazing job. I loved this cake...it made me wish for a girl in the future:) Oh and she teaches cake decorating classes, so I am signing up for the summer. Go ahead and place orders with me now ladies!!! I will soon be making awesome cakes as well!!:)







Grant loves to play outside! He gets just a little frustrated when we make him come inside! In this first pic you can see him leaning against the deck. Usually what he does it sits on that little ledge by his knees. He looks so sweet!!




My friend Wendi got this shirt for Grant for his birthday and we LOVE it!!


Doodaa and Kennedy, this new background is for you!!

5 comments:

Kim W. said...

Getting to be a big boy!!! I so wish we lived closer...have I ever said that before? :) Anyhow, hope yall are great. And oh yeah, awesome cakes! Does she deliver to Abilene? Jake has his 3rd b-day party on Monday night and I really don't wanna bake another awful looking cake! :)

Anonymous said...

hey joni, i just found your blog and loved reading back through all the posts. your little boy is adorable! i kept meaning to ask trent if you guys had any children and kept forgetting, well now i know.
how are you guys doing? hope all is going well. we are back in missouri now, which has been great. it is nice to be able to see family and friends more often.

Anonymous said...

sorry, forgot to tell you that it is Tzigane!

Amber Smith said...

How fun that you are learning to make cakes! What a wonderful thing to be able to do for Grant and for friends and family. Just thought I'd let you know, we mailed a birth announcement for Milla to you guys, but it was returned today. Anyway..I must have written something down wrong or something? But...we tried anyway. Just check out our blog and pretend that it was in your mailbox. :)

Amber

LoveMy2Girlz said...

How cute!!!
This is Brandi. Aunt Lisa gave me this information and I thought it would be a good way to get in touch with you! I would love to get your email that way we can talk more and exchange pictures!