Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Grant would like to say..."Happy Birthday Doodaa and Kennedy"...& "Happy St. Patrick's Day"

First off
I would like to say
This is the first poem
I have ever written...ok!!

Today many of you
Will take the time to celebrate
St. Patrick's Day by wearing green
And other fun things that are great

But I'm here to tell you
This day is very special to me
Because its my Doodaa's birthday
That she shares with my cousin Kennedy

I always know I will have lots of fun
When Doodaa is around
And if I squeal or squeak at all
Kennedy will be right there to quiet me down

I do not get to see my Doodaa
As often as I would like
She sends me boxes of goodies
And when I get older maybe she will send me a bike

Anyway to Doodaa and Kennedy
Happy Birthday
And to everyone else
Have a Happy and safe St. Patrick's Day:)

Love,
Grant



2 comments:

Tricia said...

So cute! Grant is such a big boy!
Love you!

Big Papa said...

Hey Merna, love the new blog design! You are so adorable.;-) Kiss your baby boy for me.
love ya,
Moe