Thursday, April 9, 2009

Facebook is taking over my life

Ok I have been having people BOTHER me all the time b/c I don't have a facebook. And we all know how I am with peer pressure...not good!! Anyway, long story to say I finally signed up for it, and am addicted! I don't really understand why I am so addicted because I really don't understand it all. I think I just love being nosey!
Anyway just in case anyone was missing me that's where I've been. Hopefully I will come back soon, but you never know:)

2 comments:

Kim said...

I ALWAYS check your blog!! So don't you dare stop bloggin'! You are way too cool for school, and I need Joni's blogs in my life! ;) SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM: Do both FB and Blogger! Come on, I do it! :) And by the way, totally just searched for you on FB and couldn't find you. What's up?

Miranda said...

I also gave into the Facebook peer pressure right after Ranger was born. It can be quite the time waster, but it's pretty fun!