Monday, April 13, 2009

I decided blogging is more fun then facebooking!!

I like facebook ok, but it is overwhelming!! I much rather spend time on a post of little one:)



First of all Happy Easter to everyone!! I hope you had a great weekend, as we did!!



Ok I don't know about you, but in these next two pictures Grant looks like he is 3 years old, instead of just 14 months!!! Either way he looks good:)Alright I have never had so many people tell me how bad of a mother I am until yesterday. Doodaa, Kristy, and Heather hold your ears. I did not do an Easter basket for Grant. I had the best intentions, but never got around to doing it.So last night at Wal-Mart Beau and I got him a carrot bat and a ball that cost $1 to make ourselves feel better:) And by the way the ball is already lost!On Saturday our best friend Addi came and spent the day with us while her grandparents moved into a house in our neighborhood!! Here is Grant showing off how cool he looks in his new shades. And I'm not going to lie, I totally think Addi loved them:)Now here is Addison sitting so sweetly in the corner eating her cookie. I was flipping through the channels as any good babysitter and mother would do, and when I turned around she was gone. I really did freak out a little bit. But thankfully she was ok and this is what happened (plus a some more fun videos from the day)...
Video #1 Highchair thief






Video #2 Your feet make me happy






Video #3 Something we like to call...Happy Feet





Video #4 Story Time Watch how many times she hits him in the face with the pages:)



6 comments:

Todd and Julie said...

Happy Belated Easter! Grant is SO handsome in his Easter outfit. I also love the videos! Keep up the blogging.
Love Ya!

Kim W. said...

I am glad you like blogging better than facebooking! ME, TOO! And I love reading your blogs and getting a more "personal" update on Mr. Grant! He was a cutie for Easter! I totally saw that outfit at C's Place and almost got it, but then I settled for a cheap-o at Target! Gotta love Target! Anyhow, love all the pics! Keep 'em coming! Tell G "wassup" from J and J! :)

Trent and Mindy said...

Was Grant wearing white dress shoes with his Easter outfit? I know he's only 14 months old, but any little kid with white shoes is the man!

Miranda said...

I didn't make an Easter basket for Ranger either. I guess we are both bad moms! But seriously...the boys have no idea!

Big Papa said...

Hey girl! You are a step ahead of me with the carrot bat and ball.;-) I loved the videos of Grant, he always makes me smile. Give him hugs from Auntie MO!!
Love you sis!
mg

Amber Smith said...

First of all, Grant looks INCREDIBLY handsome and like such a big boy! I love his Easter outfit.

We have never done Easter baskets for our kids---ever. They get too much junk year round. They do hunt Easter eggs and do other fun Easter stuff, which still makes Easter a fun and special holiday. I always thought the whole Easter basket thing was silly. I don't think anyone has missed it and it certainly is less expensive. :)

Thanks for sharing your precious pics. I,too, am glad that you keep a blog.