Thursday, June 12, 2008

about dang time

All my friends told me it is "about dang time" I start a blog so here it is, you are welcome! They all think that since I live in a foreign land, or just a state other then Texas, this would be a great way to let everyone know what and how I am doing. Also Shauna was tired of all the email pics of Grant so she set this up for me, and Meredith is sitting here making sure I complete this post.

I am a wife, a new mom, and a 2nd grade teacher!! I am very busy, but love my life! I have the most wonderful friends, even though they are a little pushy at times! I am excited about starting this blog, but I am even more excited about showing off the new addition to our family... Grant!!















9 comments:

Mere Ware said...

I love Grant...Blake loves Grant but Grant really loves Blake. I don't blame him! Thanks for the best week ever!

annalee said...

hooray! i'm so happy for you guys on your handsome mr. grant and so excited to read your blog!

Kim W. said...

YAY!!! So glad it is up and running! Now we can keep up with yall! Grant is getting so big already! Goodness! He is so precious! I seriously am so excited to be able to watch him grow, via the World Wide Web! :) Hope yall are great! Looks like yall are! Jake and Jack say hello to Mr. Grant!

Tiffany said...

Joni I am SO excited you have a blog! Grant is the cutest little boy ever!

heatherw said...

Yahooo for the blog Joni! Grant is so cute! I'm glad you and Mere had such a great time this week.

Unknown said...

Yay, Joni! I am so glad to see that you have joined the blogging world. Grant is so precious!

suetmom said...

Joni, what great pictures! I told Mere to tell you that Grant was quite a hunk...but now I can tell you myself! Glad you are posting!

Unknown said...

Yea! He is SOOOO cute! Now I think I am the only person who does not have a blog.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures especially the one w/wish GRANTed! Perfect! He was worth praying for.

Love to all THREE of you,

Jan