Thursday, June 19, 2008

Grant... Crawling...What??

That's right! My amazing 4 month old is starting to put one hand in front of the other!! I did get some great footage, but can't seem to figure out how to get it on here. Rewatching the video it doesn't look that impressive, but trust me it is:)! I know he is not racing around the house, but he is still beginning to crawl!! I had talked to my doctor at his 4 month check up about him pushing up on all fours and rocking back and forth. I was really wanting him to tell me how advanced and wonderful my child was due to such great parenting skills, but he didn't! He actually said that it is really not such a great thing. Why you ask? He said because while most babies his age are still laying around drooling on themselves, he will soon be crawling. Let me translate to what I think he meant by that...


"You are about to loose 15 pounds and look great because while most moms are relaxing and drinking their tea by the pool, you are going to be busy chasing him around from now until he's grown!"

So all of that to say I HAVE a video to prove all of this, but I can't figure out how to get it on here. I know it is probably so easy, but it is not working for me. So I will just post some pics of Grant crawling and some with him in his cute cowboy hat that Doodaa and Pops got for him!!
























5 comments:

Joni said...

let me just say how frustrated I am about doing this post. I started it this morning and could never get the stupid video on. then finally i got the pics to work and it wouldn't let me publish the post. now it let me publish but didn't put everything i wrote. ugh!!! i hope you all enjoy anyway!

Mere Ware said...

Joni- cute pictures and I definitely think that is what your doctor meant to say. Yesterday I was putting together a table and their was plastic on the floor and Blake puller herself about five feet to get to the plastic and immediately put it in her mouth. Baby-proofing here we come...

Mere Ware said...

Four times, Joni?? I am honestly impressed. If last Saturday counts then I just went to the gym for the fourth time today. Great job, us!!!

grammy said...

oh he is way toooo cute. i want to squeeze him right now.
grammy

Mere Ware said...

Joni??? Where are you??? We are in Abilene right now. Wish you were here! How about a new post, friend?