Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Monica






Today is my sister Monica's birthday
Of her I am so proud
I am going to list reasons why I love her
Not just today, but year 'round.

Number One is easy
If you know her, you know it is not a lie
She has the purest heart in the world
One that is true and sincere inside

Number Two her dancing ability
If you have never experienced it, you're missing out
Her best choreography is to "I Will Survive"
But she also does a mean "Twist and Shout"

Number Three is the way she laughs
And she loves to laugh till she cries
Her nose flares like bat wings
And her pants do not always stay dry

Number Four is she is a great listener
Always there when I need an ear
I love our talks on phone or in person
Every conversation I hold so dear

Number Five she is an amazing wife and mother
Just like her I strive to be
She is an awesome Godly woman
And she is also really pretty:)

About my sister Monica
There are many more things I would love to take time to say
But the main thing I want to say right now is
I hope she has a wonderful BIRTHDAY!!

Monica always writes amazing poems. I write interesting ones:) I love you Monica and hope you had a great day today. I will see you in less then two weeks now. YIPPEE!!

4 comments:

Glynis said...

That is a great poem - possibly better than "Ode to the Men We Love"...
I don't know, though, that one is hard to beat!
(Tell Monica Happy B-day!)

Unknown said...

Have I told you lately that I LOVE MONICA! She really is truly one amazing woman.

Shauna said...

What a great poem! Love you friend. Oh, and happy 5 months to my baby boy!

Shauna said...

oh and Anna ... how about you post some comments on my page woman!