Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael


ok. I know that Michael may look anywhere from 2 years old to 4 years old in these pictures, but he just turned 10 on Sunday. That's right double digits!! I really have seen him since he was 4, but these were all the pics I could find. The last one is of him and his brother Stephen at Trent and Mindy's wedding 2 years ago:) I will be seeing him in 3 weeks and will take LOTS of pics then, but these will have to do for...




You've guessed it!! Another birthday poem:)

Michael was born on October the twelve

The day before his mom's birthday

Sarah was so excited to have a little brother

And we were all thrilled to have a boy on the way!

Since he could hold a ball

He has ALWAYS had one in each hand

It makes his parents oh so proud

That he will never be in the marching band (like his uncle beau)

He plays Baseball, Soccer, Football,

And makes time for golfing too

His favorite thing to watch on TV

Is his favorite college team Mizzou

He is the best oldest nephew

Both Beau and I would have to say

So we love you more than anything Michael

And hope you had a great birthday!!

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Seriously, 10?!?! They grow up so fast!

On a completely unrelated note - we're going to be in Branson on Thursday. I'm sure you have school, but let me know if you're free to meet up.

The Raineys said...

You are so creative and a very thoughtful aunt. I love keeping up with your family...you have a beautiful one.