Friday, October 17, 2008

I Don't Know What to Title This...







I love that I always get the best video when my house is a mess, and my child is only wearing a diaper and one sock, but what can I say, thats how we roll in Bennett casa!! Just wanted to show what fun things Grant is doing. He really does know how to wave bye bye but for some reason just wanted to clap. OH!! This morning before I left for work my mom gave Grant one bite of food and then said, "Oh Grant we forgot to pray!" Grant then claps three times and then clasps his hands together and sits very still. It was the most precious thing ever!!:)

4 comments:

allyo said...

Cutest longhorn fan... EVER! The videos are so sweet of Mr. Grant. We miss you guys.

mamao-nonna said...

What a SUPER CUTIE! Grant is as handsome as his Daddy (& Mommy)!! I snagged your blog from Ally's and couldn't resist!! Good to see the Precious Bennett family "in pictures!"
Love you and miss you!
Hopefully - see you during the Holidays!
Donna O.

Tricia said...

When do we get to see you guys? I want Grant to play with the boys. I would love to do a plate for you too.

Kelly Vaughn said...

This is great blog! I have enjoyed the past 10-15 minutes of reading everything and looking at EVERY picture! What a cutie and what a blessed family that you have. I so enjoyed being with you all this morning! Certainly a day to celebrate! It's done! Blessings!!