Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I much rather read a picture book!!

I really wish that I was blessed with great writing skills like ALL the blogs I read, but I much rather let you know what is going on in my life through pictures. I do have to start out by saying first Happy 8 month Day to Grant:) His cousin Thatcher sent him these awesome UT clothes!

I don't know how well you can tell in this pic, but Grant has one knee down and one knee up. This is our favorite way that he sits...

Here is Grant packing for his trip to Kansas City to see his Aunt Monica, Uncle Brad, and crazy cousins Hope, Emma, and Kado:)
Friday night Brad and Monica had a charity event to go to so mom and I kept the kids. Before we left we thought it would be fun to have them pose like they were leaving for prom:)

Kado playing with his favorite toy...trucks! Grant playing with his favorite toy...the remote!!

Here is me in the kitchen with Monica pretending to help with supper...
KADO
HOPE
EMMA

Emma asked if she could play with my hair while Monica and I were talking. I of course said sure and this is the masterpiece she came up with all by herself:) I see a great future for this girl!!
Oh yeah! While we were at Monica's Grant decided to crawl up the stairs by himself!



3 comments:

Tricia said...

SOOO Cute! When are you going to Dallas? Call me!

Shauna said...

ok - you are finally forgiven.

As of right this second.

I have been praying about it.

yes, I want to see you - when are you coming? And we can do my house too if we need somewhere - Anna's is good too - wherever!!!

mitzi said...

SERIOUSLY...he looks so stinkin cute...we miss our cousins!! we can't wait till next summer :)