Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday Sarah!!








Sarah is the second granddaughter

And second niece on my side

She loves to sing

And sit on horses to ride:)


Sarah is the oldest of two brothers

Michael and Steven

She is a wonderful older sister

Caring and loving on her they can depend.

I was at the hospital

The day she was born

We all took turns holding her

We just stared and adored.

She is coming next week

To help Grammy take care of Grant
I've told them that if he gets out of control
Baby Einstein always puts him in a quiet trance.



1 comments:

Tiffany said...

you are getting SO good at these poems! I expect one on my birthday! its dec. 14th! And i do want you to come visit me, soon! or maybe i'll come see you...how far is it from arkadelphia????? i have a new friend there...