Friday, July 18, 2008

Inappropriate...Probably, but Cute

Here is a video of bath time this morning after Grant's doctors appt. Turns out our sweet baby has a baby cold. So sad. The funny thing is that they checked his length and weight and in six weeks he has grown 2 1/2 inches and 2 pounds!! He is now 28 1/2" long and 19.1 pounds and he is 5 months 2 weeks old!

Anyway we are leaving in about an hour to go to Missouri for my reunion, and I just wanted to post this sweet video of Grant playing in the tub. Enjoy!

3 comments:

mitzi said...

LOVE it! I want to eat him up! Love you...

Tricia said...

He is such a big boy...really a big boy!! I miss you and I wish the boys could play with Grant. Call me when you get a chance. love you!

Glynis said...

He's so cute! We have that exact same bath - love it!
I want to know how the reunion went! I need pics and gossip! ;)