Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Real Half Birthday Grant

Happy Half Birthday Grant!!!!!!



I was sitting at my kitchen table yesterday when I turned around and found Grant with a bowl stuck to his head. I ran to get my camera and then put the bowl back on the floor, and this is what he does with it (video #1)...






#1



Then I decide since I have the camera out I would video some more. The second one is just of him mumbling:) da da da and squealing, and the third one was impressive to me b/c he almost stands up just using one hand.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

He has the greatest baby thighs ever! And I love how he tries to eat the camera in the second video. Happy half birthday, Grant!

Tricia said...

You are such a good mommy, way to go with the video camera! I am terrible about video taping the boys. I love that he gave the camera a kiss. He is precious!

allyo said...

Grant is so cute. I was so excited when you commented on my blog. Jay and I enjoyed looking at your blog. We go to Branson every year, so we will have to hook up next summer.

Amber Smith said...

Joni-
I'm so glad that Grant is enjoying his onesies. He is so precious. We are hoping to get a call from you guys when you come to Ft. Worth!