Thursday, July 3, 2008

Roommate

SABRINA IS PREGO!! YEAH!!!!
Bina and I were potluck roommates from college. So many times roommates don't work out, but I couldn't have been more blessed with her. We were BFF (wow I haven't seen that in a while) from the time we met! We had sooooo much fun together. We had dance parties in our room, sang a lot of show tunes, and might have almost gotten kicked out of the Abilene Embassy Suites once! Oops!
Anyway here are some pics from the old days.

Here we are outside our room on Nelson 3rd West. The sad thing about this pic, besides the look on my face thinking I look so good, is that it was 4:30 on a Friday evening and we were ready for the night to begin!


I mean I know we looked hot in college:), but here are a couple picks from last summer when I went out to San Diego to be in her wedding.

I am so excited for Bina and Craig on their first baby! They will be amazing parents! Love you guys!!!


















0 comments: