Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Might Be Little...

I really think this is what Grant thinks... ***Grant is 5 months 1 week old***

Yesterday I was working on the computer and turned around to check on Grant, and this is what he was doing...SITTING UP!! When I got the camera and asked him what he was doing, this is the sweet face he gave me!! And think he is thinking "I do more then this that you don't know about!"
Here is his favorite trick, standing up in his crib, looking at the door crying, waiting for someone to come rescue him.

Here is his new lion that he loves to sit on, that really I just thought the picture was cute.
Now just so you don't think that I staged all of these pictures, here are two videos for proof. The first one is of him really crawling and the 2nd one is of him pulling up on our chair. The video is not the best I have ever taken, but you get the point. Enjoy...




6 comments:

Mere Ware said...

Unbelievable! That little toot is out of control! I think you have a baby genius on your hands! give him a smooch for me.
And, hurray for naps so that we can blog!

heatherw said...

Joni that boy is amazing!

Glynis said...

He is SO advanced!!! I can't believe he's sitting up and crawling. Not just crawling, but crawling like a pro!
Good luck keeping up with him!

Tricia said...

Joni- Wow! I am so impressed with little Grant! He is getting so big. I am going to try and keep up with my blog so add me to your list. love you!!!

DocStaff North Texas said...

He is precious. Thanks for all the updates so we can enjoy him!!!
You both look like such great parents.

Lindsay

Lori said...

It was so great to see you at church this morning! Grant is adorable!